Come and join our crew, be it on land or on water.Deymann Tankrode Logistics is looking for motivated, solution-oriented people who enjoy working in a close-knit team.
We offer you not only a range of exciting challenges, but also scope to work independently and thus contribute actively to Deymann Tankrode Logistics' growth.
We also offer a varied spectrum of tasks, a great team and a good working atmosphere. As a modern, family-run company, our operations are characterised by flat hierarchies and short decision-making channels
Apply now to join our motivated Deymann Tankrode Logistics crew!
Click here to see our current vacancies:
We are looking for experienced skippers and helmsmen to join our fleet of modern container ships and tankers (stainless steel and coating). As a successful candidate, you will work on the Rhine, in the ARA ports and on the Northern German canals, and also be required to operate units comprising two coupled ships (Kanalkoppelverband). You will take charge of your ship's trips in Europe and become p...
What we expect:
- Formal vocational training in line with the job’s requirements
- Inland navigation experience in the role of captain or helmsman
- Reliability and resilience
- The ability to stay calm and maintain an overview of things no matter the situation.
- A secure job with work based on a shift system (in a 14:14 or 21:21 rotation)
- Social security benefits in line with Luxembourg
- A good salary
- A varied job in a family-run company characterised by short decision-making channels
Electrician/electronics technician (m/f/d)
Reederei Deymann specialises in tanker, container and cargo shipping and is one of Germany’s largest inland shipping companies. We are a family-run company with over 280 employees working on land and on the waterways. We are looking for an experienced electrician to assume all manner of electrical tasks both on board our 38-strong fleet of modern container ships and tankers (stainless steel and ...
What we expect:
- Formal vocational training as electrician/electronics technician
- Experience working as a ship's electrician/electronics engineer is desirable
- Class B driving licence
- A good level of general technical knowledge is an advantage
- Willingness to travel
- An independent work mindset
- Reliability, eagerness and flexibility
- A medium-sized family-run company
- Flat hierarchies and short decision-making channels
- A varied and interesting workplace in a forward-looking company
- The opportunity to work in a great team
- A good working atmosphere
- In-house career development opportunities